Conditions of sale
- All pricing and quotes are current at time of enquiry.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days.
- Quotes that have extended past the 30 day validation will need to be reassessed at current date pricing.
- All MONTASH quotes are based on the material & gem standards as listed below.
Material & Gem Standards
MONTASH Jewellery Design has established a minimum preferred level for the standard of jewellery produced. We do offer jewellery made below these standards, but we have based our recommendations to ensure the long term structural integrity of the piece. These standards include:
- Diamond matching – we ensure all diamonds match in cut, grade, colour & clarity
- Gold & other metals are of the highest quality available – which includes only using extra white gold in our designs.
- All our jewellery is made for strength & stability.
- All claws and settings are made to be durable & robust.
Makes / re-modelling
- An order will not proceed until 50% deposit is paid.
- Approximate delivery date will be available once full deposit is received.
- No cancellations accepted on orders and custom made pieces.
- Sale price is subject to change prior to the payment of the 50% deposit on orders.
- To ensure adequate time for a jewellery piece to be made, whilst ensuring the finest quality and craftsmanship, please allow the following times for re-modelling and makes:
- Please note that any requests required urgently outside of the times above will incur additional cost.
- Please also note that a setting insurance fee is applicable on all large gems for remodels. The insurance fee is also applicable on gems for new jewellery pieces when not purchased through MONTASH Jewellery Design.
- Customer items left for more than 2 months will not be covered by MONTSH insurance.
Re-modelling: 6 – 10 weeks
Simple Make: 3 – 4 weeks
Detailed Make: 6 – 10 weeks
Lay-by & Exchanges
- Stock items require a minimum 50% deposit for lay-by.
- A minimum monthly payment of $200 is to be paid on all lay-bys.
- Lay-bys are to be finalised in 8 weeks or less.
- Any returns on stock items are at the discretion of MONTASH Jewellery Design and will only be given as store credit or exchange.
- If the item exchanged below the cost of the original purchase will remain as a store credit for a period of 12 months only.
- Exchange of higher priced items will also be at the discretion of MONTASH Jewellery Design with additional payment to be made as required.
- Stock items on lay-by, if cancelled, incur a 20% cancellation fee and no refunds will be given if lay-by terms have not been adhered to.
- Cancellations and / or exchanges are not allowed once items are resized and / or altered.
- The person whose name is on the invoice must either collect the goods or supply permission for someone else to collect the goods.
- Please bring any invoices and / or Customer Order slips with you when making payments and collecting goods.
- Customer items left for more than 2 months will not be covered by MONTASH insurance.
- All ring sizes will be supplied in the size(s) requested by the purchaser at the time of purchase.
- Changes to the ring size thereafter will be at the expense of the purchaser.
- Rhodium plating of white gold jewellery will be included as required for new purchases. An additional fee will occur after that time if re-sizing is required as in (2.) above.
Faults, Damage & Repairs
- MONTASH takes great care when making new jewellery pieces, so if your jewellery requires repair caused by a manufacturing fault, MONTASH will repair the piece free of charge.
- The period of the manufacturing warranty for new pieces will be for a period of 3 months.
- Damage and / or repairs required to jewellery pieces which are not deemed to be manufacturing faults will be the responsibility of the customer.
- All pieces will be inspected by our qualified gemmologist and jeweller to deem the reason for any faults and damages using high quality magnification and other testing tools.
- Warranty on non-MONTASH repaired pieces will also be 3 months unless deemed to be a repair fault and is at the discretion of MONTASH Jewellery Design.
- MONTASH Jewellery Design accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained on this site.
- Additionally, MONTASH Jewellery Design disclaims all liability to any person in respect of anything, and of the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon any information presented on this site.
We recognise your right to privacy and are committed to protecting it in line with the Privacy Act.
By using our site, you consent to these conditions.
Changes to this website and Conditions
- Information on this website may be changed or updated without notice.
- If we decide to change our Conditions, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the “Last Updated” date shown on this page.
Copyright and trademarks
- This website, its contents, images, scripts, and files are copyright © 2017 MONTASH Jewellery Design and may not be reproduced or redistributed for any purpose without permission from MONTASH Jewellery Design. All rights reserved.
- All trademarks are registered trademarks of their respective holders.